The candles at the Yankee Candle Store

I'm sorry I haven't posted in such a long time!
In this post, we will talk about Yankee candles.
I remember that it was Black Friday that we went inside the Yankee candle store for some reason and I brought my camera, so in that case, I started taking pictures of candles.
Almond cookies are also known as marzipan in Spain! You could imagine the almond cookie candle smelling sweet, sugary, and crispy as well!
I had a liking for the Farmer's markert candle because it smelled like a Farmer's market! You could smell all the fruits & vegetables, and the Kettle corn as well! If you never heard of Kettle Corn before, I will just say that you should try it and since the bags are really long, you should share it with someone else.
Be thankful smelled mostly like pie. I couldn't smell the Turkey. At least, I don't think I did.
This smelled like Piña colada! I personally do not know what the Bahamas smell like.
I was in a play in Panama in a theatre known as Theatro Ancòn. The backstage room smelled exactly like this candle!
I don't really remember what this candle smelled like but they should have made the candle yellow for the Pineapples.

This smelled good.
This candle is the greatest of the greatest! It smelled like sugary, butter, in cream! I love it! It was excellent!

Comments

Popular Posts