How to Make the Greatest Scrambled Eggs

So I noticed that I haven't blogged in a long time. At least, I did when I was walking home from school.
For all those runners out there, you know how when you are running, all these random thoughts about what you are going to do after you run just suddenly flush into your mind? I don't know about you, but that happens to me all the time: from taking a shower to just daydreaming in Spanish class.
While I was running, I decided to make a blog entry on my recipe of Scrambled Eggs.
Now let me explain something. I am the type of person that weighs 116 lbs. (I'm 14 and I hate my weight) and because of that, I am so careful about my weight and also whenever I look around at other people at school, it just makes me feel...fat. A good reason I plan to become a dietician when I grow up. I sound ridiculous? You can blame society for that.
I believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because when you eat enough breakfast food to satisfy yourself, you are less likely to eat gigantic binges of food. Scrambled eggs are a good source of protien that is a good way to start your wonderful the day and vegetarians can also eat scrambled eggs for their source of protein. In fact, protein is one of the things that leads one to their dream body, but including proteins for 2-3/3 of your daily meals a day can result to quick weight gain. Just don't eat too much protein!
The materials (not the ingredients) that you will need in order to continue is a non-stick pan and a plastic spatula (not a floppy one!), a bowl big, and and a whisk. Fact is, the whisk included in the picture that is all colorful is the one I gave my mom 2 years ago for christmas! Not to forget those pretty plates.


Ingredients:
-About 2 eggs of preffered size per person
-Olive oil
Mode du emploi:
1. Break the eggs into a bowl. 
2. Morning workout part one: Whisk the eggs as hard as you can until the eggi-ish fluid is white!
3. Put the plates near the stove. Don't skip this step.
4. Place the pan on the stove and pour the olive oil into the pan. Swish the olive oil around. Wait about a minute.
5. Pour the eggi-ish fliud into the pan 
Morning workout part two: Get that spatula and swish that eggi-ish fluid around! Not so much as o making it spill out of the pan though or else you have a morning workout part three: Clean it up!
6. Once finished, serve the eggs. The sooner you serve, the warmer and the better.

You can put some basil in this recipe. Grab about 2 leaves and sprinkle the basil bits in when the eggi-ish fluid is in the bowl. I reccomend putting the basil in before you start scrambling those eggs!
I hope you enjoyed my recipe and my tips! Bon Appetit!



Comments

Popular Posts