The Anime Characters that I have Imagined Myself As Sometime in my Life

It always happens to me. I always wake up everyday, and act like a different person. It always starts when I get to school. Sometimes I don't notice it and sometimes I just hate it. It can either be an anime character or someone random at my school. These are the anime characters I have once acted like sometime in my life.
Chihiro- Ef a Tale of Memories
Tomoyo- Clannad
Rima- Shugo Chara
Suu- Shugo Chara
Yaya- Shugo Chara
Amu- Shugo Chara
Kukai- Shugo Chara
Konata- Lucky Star
Tohru Honda- Fruits Basket
Hanajima- Fruits Basket
Yuki- Fruits Basket
Motoko Minagawa- Fruits Basket
Kisa- Fruits Basket
Machi- Fruits Basket
Kimi- Fruits Basket
Kakeru- Fruits Basket
Tenma- School Rumble
Eri- School Rumble
Karen- School Rumble
Sarah- School Rumble
Mikoto- School Rumble
Shoko- La Corda D'Oro
Lulu D'Moreucef- Shugo Chara

Comments

Popular Posts