April 28, 2012

I was just yesterday that I headed off with the whole eighth grade to Busch gardens.
Everyone arrived at 6:30 A.M. to get on the charter buses. Nobody seemed tired.
We were soon off and less than a mile away from Culbreth, the bus broke down.
I was pretty sad about that. The other buses went on ahead. Our bus stayed there for at leasthalf an hour waiting for a new bus to come. Then the new bus came and again, we were off, but we missed the physics show, and a lot of people wanted to see that.
Four hours later, our bus arrived to Busch Gardens. I pulled my partner Jocelyn, Emma Brodey and Emma Burgo to the Apollo's Charriot which would be the third time that I rode on it! Oh, and my friend Evan Statile and his partner Ryan ran into us and the stayed with us throughout the majority of the day.
I loved Apollo's Charriot, and everyone saw my rollercoaster face.
Next, I tried to go on the Loch Ness Monster, but I completely bailed out. What was even worse was the everyone saw me bail out!
After that, we went on the Alpengeist! It was the rollercoaster that I planned to go on all day! It was great, I loved it, and it was the first time that I went on a rollercoaster that went upside down. It was nothing, it didn't feel like anything.
After the Alpengeist, we encountered all the teachers (except Mrs. Mele). They were planning to go on the Griffon, so we tagged along. At first, it was really REALLY scary waiting in line, then going up that 200 ft. drop thing, then I just closed my eyes and pretended that it was a bad dream. I was silent throughout the first half of the ride, but after, I just wanted to go again and again!
As soon as everyone saw the photos of everyone on the Griffon, everyone was laughing.
"Hey, look at Katie!" Mr. Tortoricci exclaimed.
"Wait, where is she? Oh, there she is? Hahahaha! Why are you looking at her like that, Mr. Kocher?" Mr. Tyson asked.
"I couldn't help looking at her! Her face was all puffed up!"Mr. Kocher protested.
I had another chance to go on the Loch Ness monster. It was great! I loved it! I wanted to go again!
I also spent I believe 15 minutes buying souvenirs, not shopping. Shopping is incredibly different and it's something that you should get over with when you have absolutely nothing to do. Buying souvenirs is incredibly different, and it's fun!
I loved Busch Gardens! It was so much fun! I want to go again! And I will!
I put some videos of the rollercoasters I rode on at the bottom of this post. Enjoy the "ride"!
Apollo's Charriot
                                                                                Alpengeist
                                                                         Griffon
                                                                         Loch Ness Monster

Comments

Popular Posts