Sailor Venus Love Chain Encircle!

This has been a very strange school week for me because the whole week was cancelled because of the weather. Monday was President's Day, so Monday doesn't count.
All I did this week was prepare for auditions, watch Fate Zero, and come up with new hobbies to do...like starting my anime drawing hobby again.
I really hope Saber wins! 
About starting up my anime drawing hobby again. 
I came up with a list of multiple characters I wanted to draw and I hope to complete them maybe in the summer: The Sailors Senshis that I want to draw are: Miku, Venus, Pluto, Saturn, Moon, Neptune, Jupiter, Mars, Cosmos, and Galaxia. Other projects include Saber from Fate zero and Misuzu from the anime air.
Yesterday, I finished drawing Sailor Venus, and I added a bit of my own twist!

I decided to draw V using her love chain encircle attack. I was opposed to the idea of just making her hair completely blond like it is shown in the animes because I thought it would just make the sketch uninteresting, which is why I added the brown highlights. I believe the hair was the funnest part to draw, but it was also the hardest! I tried my best to keep the hair flowing in order to show the intensity of this attack. I did some research for the background and found this is the background the makers of this anime usually use for the certain attack, so I thought it would go perfectly with the rest of the sketch. On more thing I did that was different was V's bow in the back of her hair. Instead of making it entirely red, I decided to add yellow stripes in between the flare of the bow and color the center orange to match V's jewels. One reason why I went with the orange was because I noticed that these jewels were in the center of her crown and her bow on her chest, and I thought what's wrong with making the center of her hair bow orange. In other words, I just thought following the pattern would make sense. 
My goal with this sketch is to have it be a Google image result whenever someone google "Sailor Venus Attacks". 
I will continue drawing more characters in awesome ways, so stay tuned!



Comments

Popular Posts