Paris, France

We had quite a lot of trouble getting to our b&b in Paris today. It all started yesterday when we boarded our flight that would take us to nyc, and then to Paris. However, the nyc flight was having technical difficulties and we had to go back to the airport. Luckily, there was a flight going straight into London. I loved that flight. I got to watch big bang theory and I had a whole aisle to myself. I also liked the brownies. I got Keflavik unfortunately, but I woke up in time to see the sunrise. 
When we landed in Paris after the London flight, that's when all the true confusion began. We got lost and no one would really give us any useful directions. Finally, somehow we found our way to the apartment.

 We walked around and I got to have a taste of what it's like to be a normal Parisian citizen. We also went to a small cafe that served some amazing pate. Tomorrow, the Eiffel Tower. 

Comments

Popular Posts