Paris, France

The first thing we did was go up the Eiffel Tower. My mom told me that I went up there when I was a baby, but I stayed with my grandma on level 1 while my parents went up to the summit. Today, that changed. As you went up, everyone on the ground looked like ants. It also got colder and I was glad I brought a jacket today. 
It was on level 2 when I noticed something cool about the setup of the city. The architects seemed to have put Paris together like a perfect puzzle. Everything seemed to fit in its place perfectly. My mom also pointed out that the architects made sure to not build any high rises next to the Eiffel Tower. They didn't want to ruin the view.
After that, we went to Lafayette and ate lunch. I got to eat a pistachio macaron and I liked it. 
We then tried on some clothes. I bought a sweater that is coral. I can't wait to wear it to school!
We then ate dinner at a restaurant called L'ardoise (I hope I spelled that right). They are in the Michelan book, but they haven't been given a star. I think they deserve one! I recommend the lamb and the lime meringue pie to everyone!
I also went to the fair across the street and then we went home.

Comments

Popular Posts