Diez y Ocho Años

I'm eighteen today and I just woke up to mom telling me that we're going to make a coconut cake from my favorite recipe. Not only that, I woke up to my phone continuously vibrating from the birthday notifications I kept on recieving.
During this moment, I decided to stop and think about all the great things I have in my life.
I have such a great standard of living. I love my family's house. We worked so hard decorating it and it looks amazing. 
I love Reese. He is the first and best Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever I've ever gotten. Even though he's a bit spoiled and quite a talker, I'm glad we brought him up from rags to riches!


I love the fact that I have been able to travel to all of these amazing places. I've gotten to live in England, Spain, and Panama! I've been able to taste some of the greatest food in the world, learn Spanish, complain about all the noise that the parrots make in my backyard, and live in the center of Madrid. My time in Spain has inspired me to live there again with my friend, Sarah. We have already been looking at these awesome apartments. In fact, we have a Pinterest board for our apartment plans! Cheers to the future Sarah!



I love my friends. I have so many friends and a wonderful family that supports me in my life and they are always there for me. I admit, sometimes I am hanging out with them and I have to stop and think, "Oh my gosh, I have these amazing people in my life. My life wouldn't be the same without them." I do my best everyday to show how grateful I am for having all of these people in my life. I am also thankful for the people who are just acquaintances, but still inspire me. Hopefully I can get to know these people better.




I hope that I can continue having everyone and everything in my life and that my life can blossom beautifully from here. 

Comments

Popular Posts