Atlanta: My Experience + Shopping Haul

All this time, I thought NYC was the only trendy city in the US that I have been to. Then, I found Atlanta.
Because of this, I was quite surprised when my grandma told me that she wanted to take me shopping in Atlanta. She saw it as a great way of congratulating me for surviving high school. The only thing I knew about Atlanta was that the 1996 Olympics took place there. I said yes, not knowing what to expect. Don't get me wrong, I was very excited.
I flew to Atlanta & my grandma picked me up. After knitting our way through a crazy traffic jam, we finally made it to Buckhead.


It was only 6, so my grandma & I decided to start our shopping spree at Saks Fifth Avenue. Of course, we had to put everything on hold until the next morning. After that, we came back to the hotel, shared a créme brûlée, & fell asleep. It was only 10 o'clock.
The next morning, we were back at Saks at 10. You can learn so much by looking through a hundred racks of clothing. Suede, bellbottoms, & minimalism is in this year!


After putting all our things at Saks on hold, we went to Nordstrom, bought some shoes, & ate at the Nordstrom Café. I couldn't help myself, I had to order their fries!


After lunch, I bought a v-neck & a cardigan. I also found out that Kendall & Kylie Kardashian share a clothes line!


Talbots was great! Mema remembered this adorable coral rain jacket she saw the other day with her friend. She told me that I just had to buy it. I didn't protest.


After that, we finished buying everything at Saks. 


We then ate at the Buckhead Diner. I ate this killer Cubano. While I was talking about the future with Mema, the Cubano constantly reminded me of the movie Chef.


As soon as we got back to the hotel, Mema wanted to sit at the bar. I don't mean to brag, but this doesn't happen to me-like ever. A lady came up to me and told me that she thought I was gorgeous; she had only seen me a couple times in the hotel & every time she did, she told me that she thought I was very elegant & poised. If you ask me, I was blown away. 
After feeling very flattered, I went back up to the hotel room with Mema, watched a movie, & fell asleep. I was planning on blogging my entire day, but then I remembered that there was no wi-fi. Because of that, I saw no point in staying up & I fell asleep.
Below, you'll find a list of all the things I bought. Most of the things that I bought in Atlanta were staples. What I love about staples is you can create any trendy outfit with it-add jeans, shoes, jewelry, a jacket (if it's chilly)-& BAM! So that explains why I have included a link to everything I bought. Because of that, I just want to point out that I am not trying to brag about everything I bought.

~Shopping Haul~

1.) Madewell light pink v-neck t-shirt: I tried on the Madewell jean jacket with this & I almost bought the jean jacket with it!
Click here to view product


2.) Talbots Shoreline Rain Coat
Click here to view product


3.) Lafayette 148 black city stretch jersey neck tee: Perfect with any outfit!
Click here to view product


4.) Paige Verdugo Red Clay skinny jeans
Click here to view product


5.) Wilt Elbow Shrunken Tee
Click here to view product



6.) Rebecca Taylor black cropped wide legged pants: Concert attire part 1!
Click here to view product


7.) Sam Edelman Chelsea Bootie: I got mine in black!
Click here to view product


8.) Halogen 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan
Click here to view product


9.) Theory Cotton modal maxi tank dress: This is the dress I bought for my concerts in college. Not only do I feel elegant, I feel like I'm wearing a nightgown!
Click here to view product


Until next time, Atlanta.

Comments

Popular Posts