Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

I love spending Christmas time in Florida with my family because I learn so much from them. I also get to escape the cold weather!
Grammy & Grumps took us to the Trasca & Co. Eatery, which has won awards for their salads. I ordered a half of the Trasca House Salad, which had pretty much everything in it, & the Cubano panino because Cubanos are my favourite. A panino is half panini, half burrito; it was basically a grilled burrito. The panino was grilled so perfectly that the cheese was also grilled in parts of the tortilla. If you ever get the chance to eat here, I recommend sprinkling the house patato chips over the salad, it was revolutionary.


After the main course, we all ordered some coffee. I ordered their Café con Miel, which is a honey latte with cinnamon sprinkled on top of the foam.


There was a painting shoppe next door & I decided to walk through it.


I can't wait until I can buy my house with my Toller & my Sheltie & decorate the entire house! I want to put so many paintings & Spanish and/or French vintage posters up.



Grammy also loved looking at the artwork. I found out that day that one of her paintings, which is in our living room, is called "Bob's Pijamas". Grammy used her husband's pijamas as the background and painted glassware as the subjects.

Comments

Popular Posts