Back To School Ulta Shopping Haul









1.) I always love starting the school year with new bath & body products. The idea of trying out something new during a time of self discovery intrigues me. I have been an Ulta member/Ultamates Rewards member for about a year & I'm never going back! Ulta is a makeup, bath, & body store that sells any product from any brand you can think of-from bath bombs to Pacifica to Chanel No. 5. The store also has a skin bar, brow bar, & hair salon! The employees make you feel at home & I've had some awesome conversations with many employees at Ulta. I also love shopping with company, so I invited a few of my best friends-Emma & Gigi! 

2.) L'ORÉAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup was the first foundation I ever used & I have been using it ever since. The bottle may look small, but being that you only need a few drops on your face daily, it lasts a long time. For me, one bottle lasts six months, so it's a good investment. This foundation never fails to keep imperfections concealed. It also doubles as an SPF 15 sunscreen! The foundation comes in warm & cool shades, so you won't have any trouble finding a foundation that matches your skin tone.

3.) The shampoo & conditioner that I decided to buy for this semester is Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner in the Honey Treasures scent. Unfortunately, Ulta does not sell these products, but I really wanted to try it out. I remember using this shampoo many years ago & I fell in love with the scent. Hopefully, this shampoo & conditioner will treat my hair well.

4.) The body wash that I decided to buy was the 24 oz. Ultabeauty Orange, Grapefruit, & Papaya Juice Smoothie Body Wash. I can't wait to put some of this on a loofah & smother it all over me!

5.) What I like about the 32 oz. C. Booth's 4 in 1 Passion Fruit Scented Body Lotion is it's cruelty free, paraben free & sulfate free! It's also a gigantic bottle of lotion, what a great investment! The lotion also consists of skin smoothing ingredients like passion fruit (duh), coconut oil, shea butter, kaffeine, & kola nuts. After buying this lotion, I'm feeling pretty confident that my skin won't dry out & crack in the cold, unforgiving winter months.

6.) This is actually not my first time trying out the Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Passion Fruit + Green Tea Daily Foaming Cleanser. I bought the travel sized bottle last semester & loved it! I always feel very exfoliated after using it & I like the subtle after smell of passion fruit.

7.) Being that I trust Formula 10.0.6, I decided to purchase their Picture Perfect Day Guava + Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer. I really like this product because it also has SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreen in it, which will be a must as I'm walking to & from classes (or hiking) next semester.

Thank you for reading my blog post & have a nice day!


Comments

Popular Posts