Review: Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash

Image result for burt's bees body wash


Rating: 5/5

If you're looking for the perfect body wash, then think about purchasing a bottle of Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash!

This body wash is very affordable & if you just use a bit on a loofah everyday, it'll last a long time! It's a 99.9% natural body wash with no trace of parabens, sulfates, or phthalates, which is sadly a very rare feature in the bath & body product market. 

This body wash also doubles as a decongestant. I had a terrible cold last week & I was all stuffed up. I don't know how I came up with this idea, but I thought that if I took a hot shower & washed myself with the Burt's Bees Body Wash, I would feel less under the weather. Luckily, it was true! I always felt a bit better after I washed myself with this product!

Comments

Popular Posts