Product Review: Neutrogena's

One thing I am trying to do this year is try out all of Neutrogena's skin care products. Basically, if I run out of a skin care product, I will buy a Neutrogena product. Neutrogena is an American brand of skin care, hair care, & cosmetics that is headquartered in Los Angeles, California (Google). In terms of Neutrogena's skin care products, the company is famous for making products for all skin types that are affordable & effective. 

The product that I will be reviewing today will be Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Rating: 4.5/5

The white & cornflower blue bottle is very similar to that of a bottle of acrylic paint. It's made out of aluminum & you have to use the top of the cap to break the seal. However, this does make it more difficult to get the last bits out of the bottle (I'm speaking from experience!).

Don't let the size of the 1.4 Oz bottle may deceive you, this product can last you up to six months. I ordered my bottle off of Ulta in late September & it's early January & I just used the last bit. All you need to do is squeeze out a pea-sized amount onto your hand & distribute it evenly on your face. I avoided using it near my eyebrows & on my eyelids because I found that that part of my face would dry out if I applied the product to those parts of my face. 

My skin has always been pretty clear & healthy, so I didn't need this product for acne or blemishes. I bought this product so I could keep my face moisturised (especially during the drier months of the year) & to keep my face protected from the sun. 

Back when I bought this product in late September, I found it for half price on Ulta, so I got pretty lucky. The original price on Ulta is $16, but I would argue that it is definitely worth the purchase. If you only use a small amount of the product everyday, it will last you at least six months. This is also a good product to consider if you're looking for a basic, yet effective moisturiser. 


Comments

Popular Posts