Product Review: Formula 10.0.6's Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

Good morning! The product that I will be reviewing is Formula 10.0.6's Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser.


Rating: 5/5

I bought this product at Ulta before starting my Sophomore year of college. It was $5.99 & I definitely got my money's worth out of this product. I started using a small amount twice a day on my face in late August 2017 & I just finished the last bit this morning (July 2018). So, if you use a small amount of the product 1-2 times a day, it can last almost a year! 

Obviously, the first thing that caught my eye about this product was the aesthetic. Most of Formula's 10.0.6's products have a similar design. I thought it would look perfect in my college bathroom. I also would be lying if I didn't say the price attracted my attention as well. Most of Ulta's facial cleansers were out of my price range, so I ended up picking out this facial cleanser. 

There is a very faint scent of passionfruit, chamomile, & green tea, but I've got to say, the passionfruit was the most powerful portion of the scent. In my opinion, it was a good decision to add only a faint scent to this product because passionfruits can have a large amount of citrus in them, causing the formula to be more acidic & less sensitive on the skin. 

This was the perfect facial cleanser for me because it was a very mild facial cleanser & it got the job done. My face always felt very clean & refreshed after using this product, so I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a gentle facial cleanser & a facial cleanser that is worth the purchase.


Comments

Popular Posts