Product Review: Neutrogena's Light Night Cream


Rating: 5/5

I bought a tub of Neutrogena Light Night Cream to replace a night cream that was not working for me. I knew that night creams could get quite pricey, so I was looking on the sale section of Ulta's website sometime during Fall 2017 & I found a Neutrogena deal that was a "Buy 1 Get 1 50% off" type of deal. Being that this night cream wasn't that expensive to begin with, I gladly used the coupon.

I couldn't have asked for a better night cream from Neutrogena, it took wonderful care of my face. I applied a little to my face every night & I had enough cream to last a year! I also like the cornflower blue aesthetic, it's such a pretty shade of blue. 

Overall, I believe the best thing about this cream was the formula itself. The cream was so light that you could put it anywhere on your face, including sensitive areas such as your eyelids. I would recommend this cream to anyone!




Comments

Popular Posts