Product Review: Tree Hut Protecting Daily Moisturizer

Hey! The product that I will be reviewing is Tree Hut's Protecting Daily Moisturizer!


Rating: 5/5

I bought this product in the middle of my Sophomore year of college to replace a moisturizer that wasn't working for me. I was trying to find a moisturizer on Ulta that would protect my face from the sun without breaking my piggy bank in the process. This moisturizer was $14.99 on Ulta & I definitely got my money's worth on this product. I used a small amount every morning after washing my face & I just finished the last bit this morning (October 2018).

What I liked about the aesthetic of this product was the shape of the container. It was easy to hold & store in your restroom. 

This was the perfect moisturizer for me because it was a very mild facial cleanser & it got the job done. My face always felt very refreshed after using this product, so I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a gentle moisturizer that is worth the purchase.


Comments

Popular Posts