The Interesting Battle of the New Year's

I am sorry that this is a late post but I really have nothing else to do so I guess I will just write about this!
So we had a party on New Year's Day and my parents desided to invite my sister's friends. HEr friend was Alexia and Alexia had a little sister who was very good at Go Fish.
Our first battle was sibling vs. sibling. Of course, I was good at preparing, spesifically, my sister for battle. She was the mad scientist!
That's my sister as the mad scientist. She has her Ginny Weasley wand that she begged for in Orlando.
That's the wand right there by the way.
Sorry, my sister just makes such a cute evil scientist! Don't my goggles just suit her well?
If you look really closely, she looks really creepy!
I believe I asked her to act like an evil scientist model in this photo.
Rebecca's ultimate weapon is the hairdryer!!!!!!! Doesn't she just look evil there?!
I don't really remember what happened next but I think that Rebecca went back to her friend's side. They then told me that they trapped me in my room and I was like, "You shouldn't be telling me that you trapped me in my own room!"
The battle began.


Comments

Popular Posts