My tumblr Blog, Flickr account, & my dog's new Instagram!

Hi guys! I've been out of school for the past two weeks due to inclement weather (you should look up North Carolina's definition of a blizzard, & I can assure you it will make your day!). Because of that, I have gotten very bored and decided to start up a number of accounts!



I have a tumblr blog. This blog is a collection of photos and quotes that I took throughout my life. I don't have that many followers for that blog, so if you have time, it would be nice if you gave my tumblr blog a visit!

lavidarealdekt.tumblr.com

I also started up a Flickr account because I have always had a bit of a passion for photography (excluding photos of spiders). I also really like the website format. Just like my tumblr, this is a collection of my best photos and I hope that you will enjoy going through them! My username is kathrynbrees .
I also started up an instagram for my amazing dog, who happens to be a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, a rare breed. In the past, I couldn't help but notice how many people dedicated Instagram accounts to their beloved Tollers, so I decided to hop on the band wagon (or should I say Toller wagon?). My Toller's instagram account is officialreesebreesy .

¡Gracias!


Comments

Popular Posts